If you want to create a large network of blogs for link-building purposes then SEO hosting is something you should know about. This hosting solution has been gaining a lot of popularity since Google’s Penguin update that targeted networks like Build My Rank. Since it comes with multiple c-class IP addresses, it is also known as c-class hosting.
Here are some pros and cons of purchasing an SEO hosting plan:
– If all your websites are on different C class IPs, its highly unlikely that Google will penalize all of them at once. That is because there will be no apparent relation between the sites. This is the biggest advantage of SEO hosting. You can experiment new techniques without putting your whole network on risk.
– Links from multiple IP addresses seem more natural than links from the same IP. According to experts you can get exceptional results with a diverse link portfolio.
– If you want to sell links then this hosting solution can help you get a higher price.
– SEO hosting is quite expensive these days. However it is expected that due to rising competition prices will fall in the future.
– It is quite easy for Google to keep an eye on popular C class hosts and devalue the sites hosted on their servers. In fact many people think that Google is already doing this to discourage private blog networks. To be on the safe side you should stay away from well-known companies.
SEO hosting is great for building blog networks but it is not the only solution. You can also enjoy the same benefits by purchasing shared plans from different companies.